H.R.997 - English Language Unity Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.997 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Academic performance and assessments
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Civil actions and liability
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Department of Homeland Security
- Foreign language and bilingual programs
- Government information and archives
- State and local government operations