H.Con.Res.115 - Recognizing the 64th anniversary of the independence of the State of Israel.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.115 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arab-Israeli relations
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Commemorative events and holidays
- Congressional tributes
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Homeland security
- Middle East
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Nuclear weapons
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status