H.Con.Res.85 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the proposed settlement between the Department of Justice, the State attorneys general, and mortgage servicers regarding mortgage fraud and the economic crisis.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Baldwin, Tammy [D-WI-2] (Introduced 11/03/2011)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/21/2011 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Housing and Community Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.85 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.