H.J.Res.74 - Authorizing the limited use of the United States Armed Forces in support of the NATO mission in Libya.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.J.Res.74 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign aid and international relief
- International organizations and cooperation
- Middle East
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- United Nations
- War and emergency powers