H.Res.183 - Recognizing Company E, 100th Battalion, 442d Infantry Regiment of the United States Army and the sacrifice of the soldiers of Company E and their families in support of the United States.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sablan, Gregorio Kilili Camacho [D-MP-At Large] (Introduced 03/17/2011)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||04/06/2011 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.183 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.