H.Res.290 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that it is imperative that the United States creates a clear vision and goal to be the world leader in innovation, science, technology, engineering, and math to ensure the continued strength, growth, and vitality of this Nation.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Fattah, Chaka [D-PA-2] (Introduced 06/01/2011)|
|Committees:||House - Science, Space, and Technology|
|Latest Action:||06/01/2011 Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.290 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.