H.Res.32 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives with respect to the tragic shooting in Tucson, Arizona, on January 8, 2011.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.32 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional officers and employees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional tributes
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Crime victims
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- First Amendment rights
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Health personnel
- House of Representatives
- Members of Congress
- Violent crime