H.Res.352 - Calling for a peaceful and collaborative resolution of maritime territorial disputes in the South China Sea and its environs and other maritime areas adjacent to the East Asian mainland.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.352 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- ASEAN countries
- Aviation and airports
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Marine and inland water transportation
- Military operations and strategy
- Navigation, waterways, harbors
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status