H.Res.376 - Calling for the repatriation of POW/MIAs and abductees from the Korean War.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.376 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Detention of persons
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government studies and investigations
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military personnel and dependents
- North Korea
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- South Korea
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity