H.Res.391 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the terrorist attacks launched against the United States on September 11, 2001, on the 10th anniversary of that date.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Cantor, Eric [R-VA-7] (Introduced 09/07/2011)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Foreign Affairs; Homeland Security; Intelligence (Permanent); Judiciary; Oversight and Government Reform; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||09/20/2011 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.391 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.