H.Res.391 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the terrorist attacks launched against the United States on September 11, 2001, on the 10th anniversary of that date.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.391 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional tributes
- Crime victims
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- International organizations and cooperation
- Law enforcement officers
- Military personnel and dependents
- New York City
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations