H.Res.432 - Celebrating the life and achievements of Reverend Fred Lee Shuttlesworth and honoring him for his tireless efforts in the fight against segregation and his steadfast commitment to the civil rights of all people.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sewell, Terri A. [D-AL-7] (Introduced 10/12/2011)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||10/24/2011 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.432 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.