H.Res.516 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the passage of a fiscal year 2013 Federal budget is of national importance.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Nugent, Richard B. [R-FL-5] (Introduced 01/18/2012)|
|Committees:||House - Budget|
|Latest Action:||01/24/2012 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||01/24/2012 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.516 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.