H.Res.526 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives with respect toward the establishment of a democratic and prosperous Republic of Georgia and the establishment of a peaceful and just resolution to the conflict with Georgia's internationally recognized borders.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.526 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Georgia (Republic)
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- Latin America
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- News media and reporting
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status