H.Res.606 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the notice signed by the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Lisa Jackson on March 27, 2012, entitled "Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions for New Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units".112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.606 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Air quality
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Economic performance and conditions
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Public utilities and utility rates