H.Res.733 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that any deal replacing the Budget Control Act of 2011 should contain serious revenue increases and no Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security benefit cuts.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Ellison, Keith [D-MN-5] (Introduced 07/18/2012)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Budget; Education and the Workforce; Energy and Commerce; Transportation and Infrastructure; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||07/20/2012 Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.733 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.