H.Res.745 - Expressing concern regarding the conditions of democracy, freedom of the press, human rights, business and investment climate, counternarcotics cooperation, and the relationship with Iran, in Ecuador prior to the July 31, 2013, expiration of the Andean Trade Preference Act and the Andean Trade Promotion and Drug Eradication Act.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.745 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Political movements and philosophies
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Trade agreements and negotiations