H.Res.757 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Members of Congress should support and promote the respectful and dignified disposal of worn and tattered American flags.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lipinski, Daniel [D-IL-3] (Introduced 08/02/2012)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||08/02/2012 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.757 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.