H.Res.775 - Condemning the shooting that killed six innocent people at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, on August 5, 2012.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Ryan, Paul [R-WI-1] (Introduced 09/10/2012)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||09/13/2012 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.775 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.