H.Res.815 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Federal laboratories have been and continue to be on the cutting edge of scientific and technological advancement and supporting the designation of 2013 as the "Year of the Federal Lab".112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Fattah, Chaka [D-PA-2] (Introduced 11/16/2012)|
|Committees:||House - Science, Space, and Technology|
|Latest Action:||11/16/2012 Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.815 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.