H.Res.824 - Establishing a select committee to investigate and report on the attack on the United States consulate in Benghazi, Libya.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.824 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional committees
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- House of Representatives
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Middle East
- Military operations and strategy