H.Res.832 - Observing the 100th birthday of civil rights icon Rosa Parks and commemorating her legacy.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Conyers, John, Jr. [D-MI-14] (Introduced 12/13/2012)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||12/13/2012 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.832 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.