H.Res.9 - Instructing certain committees to report legislation replacing the job-killing health care law.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.9 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional committees
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health personnel
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- House Committee on Ways and Means
- House Committee on the Judiciary