S.1130 - Strengthening America's Trade Laws Act112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1130 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Advisory bodies
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Free trade and trade barriers
- Government information and archives
- International monetary system and foreign exchange
- Latin America
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Trade agreements and negotiations
- Trade restrictions