S.1639 - A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to authorize the American Legion under its Federal charter to provide guidance and leadership to the individual departments and posts of the American Legion, and for other purposes.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Tester, Jon [D-MT] (Introduced 10/03/2011)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary | House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||12/13/2011 Became Public Law No: 112-66.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1639 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.