S.1927 - A bill to modify the criteria used by the Corps of Engineers to dredge small ports.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Paul, Rand [R-KY] (Introduced 11/30/2011)|
|Committees:||Senate - Environment and Public Works|
|Latest Action:||11/30/2011 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1927 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.