S.2139 - Comprehensive Contingency Contracting Reform Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO] (Introduced 02/29/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||04/17/2012 Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight. Hearings held. With printed Hearing: S.Hrg. 112-659.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2139 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.