S.2251 - A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at 709 West 9th Street, Juneau, Alaska, as the Robert Boochever United States Courthouse.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Begich, Mark [D-AK] (Introduced 03/29/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Environment and Public Works|
|Latest Action:||12/27/2012 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 576.|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.4347, which became Public Law 112-187 on 10/5/2012.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2251 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.