S.2289 - Better Pharmaceuticals and Devices for Children Act of 2012112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2289 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Advisory bodies
- Child health
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Drug therapy
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Government information and archives
- Medical research