S.3480 - A bill to provide end user exemptions from certain provisions of the Commodity Exchange Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Johanns, Mike [R-NE] (Introduced 08/01/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||08/01/2012 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.3480 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.