S.746 - Dodd-Frank Repeal Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.746 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Business records
- Commodities markets
- Consumer affairs
- Consumer credit
- Corporate finance and management
- Financial crises and stabilization
- Financial services and investments
- Foreign and international banking
- Government information and archives
- Wages and earnings