S.99 - American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2011112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.99 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Congressional oversight
- Government studies and investigations
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Licensing and registrations
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Nuclear power
- Nuclear weapons
- Public contracts and procurement
- Radioactive wastes and releases
- Trade restrictions