S.Con.Res.21 - A concurrent resolution setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Con.Res.21 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Budget process
- Defense spending
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government trust funds
- Income tax rates
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Postal service
- Social Security Administration
- Social security and elderly assistance
- Transfer and inheritance taxes
- U.S. Postal Service