S.Con.Res.37 - A concurrent resolution setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2013, and setting forth the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2014 through 2022.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Toomey, Pat [R-PA] (Introduced 03/29/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Budget|
|Latest Action:||05/16/2012 Motion to proceed to consideration of measure rejected in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 42 - 57. Record Vote Number: 99.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.37 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.