S.Con.Res.48 - A concurrent resolution recognizing 375 years of service of the National Guard and affirming congressional support for a permanent Operational Reserve as a component of the Armed Forces.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Leahy, Patrick J. [D-VT] (Introduced 06/12/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||06/12/2012 Referred to the Committee on Armed Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.48 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.