S.Con.Res.53 - A concurrent resolution honoring the victims of the Aurora, Colorado, movie theater shooting and condemning the atrocities that occurred in Aurora, Colorado.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Udall, Mark [D-CO] (Introduced 07/24/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||07/24/2012 Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.53 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.