S.J.Res.45 - A joint resolution amending title 36, United States Code, to designate June 19 as "Juneteenth Independence Day".112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Hutchison, Kay Bailey [R-TX] (Introduced 06/19/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||06/19/2012 Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.45 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.