S.Res.170 - A resolution honoring Admiral Thad Allen of the United States Coast Guard (Ret.) for his lifetime of selfless commitment and exemplary service to the United States.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Cochran, Thad [R-MS] (Introduced 05/05/2011)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||06/30/2011 Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.170 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.