S.Res.226 - A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the President does not have the authority to ignore the statutory debt limit by ordering the Secretary of the Treasury to continue issuing debt on the full faith and credit of the United States.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC] (Introduced 07/07/2011)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||07/07/2011 Referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.226 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.