S.Res.228 - A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding coming together as a Nation and ceasing all work or other activity for a moment of remembrance beginning at 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time on September 11, 2011, in honor of the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks committed against the United States on September 11, 2001.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Lautenberg, Frank R. [D-NJ] (Introduced 07/07/2011)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||07/07/2011 Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.228 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.