S.Res.275 - A resolution designating October 30, 2011, as a national day of remembrance for nuclear weapons program workers.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Bingaman, Jeff [D-NM] (Introduced 09/22/2011)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||09/26/2011 Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.275 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.