S.Res.35 - A resolution expressing support for the designation of January 28, 2011 as National Data Privacy Day.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Rockefeller, John D., IV [D-WV] (Introduced 01/31/2011)|
|Latest Action:||01/31/2011 Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.35 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.