S.Res.418 - Commemorating the 70th anniversary and commending the brave men of the 17th Bombardment Group (Medium) who became known as the "Doolittle Tokyo Raiders" for outstanding heroism, valor, skill, and service to the United States in conducting the bombing of Tokyo on April 18, 1942.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Brown, Sherrod [D-OH] (Introduced 04/16/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||08/02/2012 Resolution agreed to in Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title and an amended preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.418 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.