S.Res.474 - A resolution recognizing the significance of May 2012 as Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month and the importance of celebrating the significant contributions of Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders to the history of the United States.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Akaka, Daniel K. [D-HI] (Introduced 05/24/2012)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||05/24/2012 Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.474 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.