S.Res.606 - A resolution commemorating the 200th anniversary of the founding of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, on December 1, 1812.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.606 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Commemorative events and holidays
- Congressional tributes
- District of Columbia
- Education of the disadvantaged
- Health care coverage and access
- Health facilities and institutions
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Long-term, rehabilitative, and terminal care
- Poverty and welfare assistance
- World health