S.Res.613 - A resolution urging the governments of Europe and the European Union to designate Hizballah as a terrorist organization and impose sanctions, and urging the President to provide information about Hizballah to the European allies of the United States and to support to the Government of Bulgaria in investigating the July 18, 2012, terrorist attack in Burgas.112th Congress (2011-2012)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.613 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Collective security
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- European Union
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Middle East