S.Res.621 - A resolution condemning the horrific attacks in Newtown, Connecticut, and expressing support and prayers for all those impacted by that tragedy.112th Congress (2011-2012)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Lieberman, Joseph I. [ID-CT] (Introduced 12/17/2012)|
|Latest Action:||12/17/2012 Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.621 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.