H.R.104 - Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.104 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Department of State
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government information and archives
- Middle East
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status