H.R.1063 - National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2013113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1063 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Agricultural practices and innovations
- Congressional oversight
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Land use and conservation
- Licensing and registrations
- Solid waste and recycling
- Strategic materials and reserves