H.R.1232 - Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act113th Congress (2013-2014)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1232 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Energy efficiency and conservation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal officials
- Government information and archives
- Internet and video services
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Public contracts and procurement